Sneak peek

Hey people!! I scored the COOLEST old box on Craigslist the other day for 5 bucks! I have NO clue what to do with it yet...I'd LOVE some help from you guys..not only on what this thing is or "was"...but what to do with it!
Pardon the crappy cell phone pic. At least I got a before pic this time right?
So what do you guys think this is? Is it an antique? I know its old...but is it valuable? Should I paint it? Or strip it and leave the bare wood...with some wax? Should I add feet? I'm really stoked to redo this thing but totally stumped on WHAT to do. Any help would be...uh...helpful! :) Have a good week guys!

2 comments:

  1. I love scoring good deals! I'm sure you'll come up with a good use for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an old hope chest. How big is it? Is is big enough to put at an end of a bed to hold blankets?

    ReplyDelete